DEIBA: Diversity Equity & Inclusion Business Alliance
Bridging the Gap to Your Next Level
- One year full membership into the Athens-Limestone Chamber of Commerce
- Monthly workshops and business coaching.
- Networking events for business opportunities
- Youth mentoring
- Community Outreach
Who We Are
The Diversity Equity & Inclusion Business Alliance (DEIBA), an arm of the Athens-Limestone Co. Chamber of Commerce, is a network of minority businesses in the Athens-Limestone community. The goal of this organization is to maximize business knowledge, market share, and create opportunities for the success and growth of minority businesses/organizations through coaching, connecting, & community.
What We Believe
WE BELIEVE that the synergy from the combined efforts of this group is the key to empowering each member to successfully maximize business potential. DEIBA also provides a platform that affords minority community leaders & business owners a voice and a presence in the community and city at large for outreach and impact.
I. DEIBA Mocha Gatherings
- Hosted every other month at the business site of DEIBA Members.
- Food and Networking
- Business and Upcoming Events
- Around the Room Announcements
II. Business Development Workshops
- Launch Box partnership
- Workshops hosted by experts in specific fields of knowledge (finance, marketing, etc)
- Pop Up Shop & Business Expo
III. Community Involvement
- Community Events
- Outreach Events and Youth Mentorship
COACHING: BUILD YOUR BUSINESS
CONNECTING: BUILD YOUR NETWORK
To broaden the scope of your network with other businesses, organizations, and potential clients.